Calendar of Events
Join us on April 7th, 2013 for our Walk for Kids!
The Walk for Kids™ is a 5K event to raise funds and awareness for the services and programs provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California. Walk for Kids will take place on Sunday, April 7, 2013 in Los Angeles, Orange County, Ontario, and Long Beach and on Saturday, June 1, 2013 in Bakersfield. There is no cost to register as an individual or a team, so please join us for this very special event!
To Get Started:
- REGISTER TODAY! Visit http://www.walkforkids.org/orangecounty and click on the "Register Here" button. You can join as an individual or start a team.
- SET A FUNDRAISING GOAL! Walking is free, but we encourage you to set a fundraising goal! Aim for $100, $250, $500, $1000, or more! Each individual participant who raises a minimum of $100 will receive an official 2013 Walk for Kids T-Shirt. See additional participant rewards below.
- COLLECT DONATIONS! Ask your family, friends, and co-workers to sponsor you. The easy to use fundraising site allows you to add photos and captions to personalize your page! Simply direct your friends and family to your personalized Walk for Kids webpage to fundraise online.
- WALK! Bring offline donations to the Walk for Kids on Sunday, April 7th and be a part of the excitement! You walk at your own pace, making this an ideal event for the whole family. Please note that the course is wheelchair and stroller friendly. No pets are allowed.
- $100-$249: Walk for Kids T-Shirt
- $250-$499: Walk for Kids Water Bottle and Walk for Kids T-Shirt
- $500-$999: Walk for Kids Canvas Tote and Walk for Kids T-Shirt
- $1000+: Walk for Kids Sweatshirt and Walk for Kids T-Shirt